The Goochland High School was built in 1934 by the WPA. Additions were built in 1961 and 1967. In 2001 Goochland High School moved to a new building and this building now houses county administration offices. This Cat’s Meow was originally designed and hand-painted by local artisan, Gloria Tucker. Gloria gave her design to the Society who submitted it to The Cat’s Meow Company where it was converted into the piece pictured here. The piece is four inches high and one inch thick and will sit perfectly above a door or window frame.