« Go Back

Cat’s Meow Grace Episcopal Church

Grace Episcopal Church was built in 1876 on land secured by Diocesan Bishop Francis Whittle, who began his career in Goochland County Virginia asa rector of St. Paul’s Church at West View. It is likely many of the parishioners first attended Beaverdam Church, on of the 3 original Anglican Churches in Saint James Northam Parish in Goochland. Grace Church is the last remaining active church from that Parish.​

$15.00