« Go Back

Cat’s Meow Courthouse

Built in 1827, the Goochland County Courthouse Building was the third courthouse to be built for Goochland County. This graceful building was designed and built by Dabney Cosby and Valentine Parrish using Jeffersonian standards. This Cat’s Meow was originally designed and hand-painted by local artisan, Gloria Tucker. Gloria gave her design to the Society who submitted it to The Cat’s Meow Company where it was converted into the piece pictured here.  The piece is four inches high and one inch thick and will sit perfectly above a door or window frame.  

$15.00